[RTTY] Makrothen & Claimed Scores

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Mon Oct 11 18:26:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

if your contest logging software package does not provide your claimed
score or put out your claimed score without any band weighting, then
see the page "Calculation Claimed Scores" on the Makrothen (TMC)
web site. There you can copy your whole Cabrillo log in a form.
One click and after a few seconds you know it. Please have in your
mind, there is no log checking, no dupe checking, etc..

You don't have to re-send your log, because you have not provided any
claimed scores! Providing your claimed scores is voluntary, but desired,
of course. If you want your (re-calculated) claimed scores should show up
on the RWRL & TMC web site without (re-) posting them on the 3830 form,
then you can send your Info to me via email:
      Call, QSO's, Score, Category, Operating Time

Where is the center of a Maidenhead square (i.e. EM84)? In the center of
a square you have four sub squares.

                  square center line

                     +----+----+
                     | LM | MM | <- this sub square is i.e. EM84MM
square center line --+----+----+--
                     | LL | ML |
                     +----+----+

In my calculations I am using the lower left corner of the
MM sub square as the center of a square. ~:)

If you want to see the source code, just go to the web page
"Calculation Claimed Scores" and click with the right mouse button
on the green area. A little window will po up and then click on
".. source code ..".

Now it's past midnight and time to go to bed. ~:)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
or the Mirror http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/