[RTTY] Thanks

Richard Ferch ve3iay at rac.ca
Sun Oct 17 00:06:15 EDT 2004

I agree with Bill. These days anyone can download free RTTY software and
get on the air. This sounds to me like a more sophisticated version of the
shameful trick some people have, especially on 40m, of sending a string of
dits right on an RTTYer's mark or space tone. Presumably this is a form of
protest against RTTY signals in the "CW" part of the band. I'm a CW fan
myself, but this kind of behaviour is deplorable.

73,
Rich VE3IAY