[RTTY] Just for fun

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 10:40:13 EDT 2004

Yeah - neat. I never thought to do this. I have used telnet only once
before (some contest where I had to qso a certain country, else my score
was zero).

I see I was spotted a dozen times this weekend. I recall in some previous
contests while calling on a slow band I would get a pileup all at once,
then nothing after I worked through them - probably the result of being
spotted.

Jerry W4UK