[RTTY] Is writelog still the best RTTY-contesting option?

DESLOOVERE DIRK d.desloovere at skynet.be
Wed Oct 20 10:01:57 EDT 2004

Dear,

I have tried several attemps to us N1MM contest software in DIGI modes, but
I stick to writelog and the mmtty combo.

Some reasons :
- the countless updates drive me nuts
- these updates comes available after erros in logging, computing scores ...
- witelog runs errorfree on my pc, n1mm  has given me errors on several
occasions.

Altough I must confess that I am waiting untill writelog support SO2V like
N1MM does.

73

DIRK
ON4ADZ