[RTTY] 40 Meter RTTY Jammers

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at arrl.net
Wed Oct 20 12:44:43 EDT 2004

Good luck with the JA band plan... we have problems of our own in the US
with the CW jammers on 40 meters. During the 2004 JARTS contest I noticed a
CW station with a brick on his keyer sending an endless string of CQ's at
7.037 MHz.  He did ID every so often at a speed faster than I can copy.  I
question if he was even listening and never had an exchange. It was an
intentional attempt to jam RTTY contest stations.

Dick, AA5VU