[RTTY] 40 Meter RTTY Jammers

K7VS Van wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Thu Oct 21 00:55:21 EDT 2004

Tom's advice is pretty good.  My experience (lots of rtty/cw/ssb
wallpaper!)(formally WA7FAB) and now K7VS was:  Just stay on the frequency
and call CQ as many stations are longer skip and shorter skip and you can
work "over and under" the jammer because of skip conditions and sometimes
right thru them!  I was always high power and ran 1500 watts out with a
three or four element quad at seventy feet.  But the point is and you
probably found this out, that you can still work lots of stations and I
can't remember a time when the jammer just didn't plain give up and go away.
Keep the faith!    Van, K7VS