[RTTY] ritty available?

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Sun Oct 24 08:49:36 EDT 2004

> Since I have an old DOS machine sitting here gathering dust with it's old
> ISA soundblaster card, is RITTY by K6STI available anywhere? As I recall,
> this was a hardware ISA card plus software?

The best way to obtain ritty (the only way) is to contact Brian K6STI via
snail mail (qrz.com).  I have a copy I would give you, but Brian encrypted
the program individually such that if you didn't use my callsign, it would
unexpectedly send out a message about your using pirated software!  So you
can't use anyone else's copy, even if you obtained it legitimately.

It's awesome though Jerry - used to cost about $75, but the best.  BTW, it's
just software, and you have to have a true-blue SB16 ISA card in a DOS
machine.  73 - John, WA9ALS