[RTTY] Logging software?

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Fri Oct 29 08:33:12 EDT 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:52:54 +0100, Phil Cooper wrote:

>I need something that will track my DXCC, WAZ, WAS etc, import/export ADIF
>and do post event logging.

The DX Labs suite of logging applications will do all you want and
more.  Download from:  http://www.qsl.net/dxlab/

Perhaps the best thing about DX Labs is the way the author, AA6YQ, is
involved in it.  Dave constantly monitors the reflector and devotes a
tremendous amount of time and energy to helping folks out.  I don't
know where he gets the stamina, but he is priceless!!

And it's completely, 100% free.  Not even a request for donations.

--
Bill W6WRT