[RTTY] HAL ST-8000

Ellam, Timothy St. J. Tellam at MCCARTHY.CA
Fri Sep 3 17:08:09 EDT 2004

I have a very good condition HAL ST-8000 for sale. I believe it has the
most recent firmware. No manual or box. I know HAL charged a small
fortune for this model a few years ago and I have seen them listed for
around $700 on ebay. Offers?

Tim VE6SH

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged , confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited . If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender  and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Please be aware that internet communications are subject to the risk of data corruption and other transmission errors. For information of extraordinary sensitivity, we recommend that our clients use encryption software when they communicate with us by e-mail.

By submitting your or another individual's personal information to McCarthy Tétrault LLP or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you agree, and confirm your authority from such other individual, to our collection, use and disclosure of such personal information in accordance with our privacy policy available at www.mccarthy.ca .

McCarthy Tétrault contact information may be found at www.mccarthy.ca/en/contactus