[RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 21, Issue 11

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at arrl.net
Sat Sep 11 14:41:51 EDT 2004

> Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:13:00 +0200
> From: "OZ4SK, Stig Kahr" <OZ4SK at dixit.dk>
> Subject: [RTTY] RTTY comment filtering in a DX cluster
> To: rtty at contesting.com
>
> How can I set a filter so it will only show spots with "RTTY" in the
> comment field?
> I don't want to use band-map filtering because then I won't get spots
> outside normal freq. ranges in contests.
> I am using the Mac OS X application NetDXCluster.
>
> Stig, OZ4SK

Stig, OZ4SK

I am using the same NetDXCluster by NI5V and it does not alow for users to
add command strings. I  cheated by using the three filter commands. Go to
Preferences/Filters and under the canned 'DX City Spot' label add the
following

sh/dx/30 where freq > 14060.0 and freq < 14120.0

This will give you the last 30 spots in the 20 meter RTTY portion of the
band.  It works pretty good on the AR Cluster by AB5K

I also use

sh/dx where Mode = 'RTTY' for general RTTY

Let me know how it works

73 de Dick, AA5VU
Mac G4-AGP running OSX 10.3.5