[RTTY] WPX PLAQUES uuhh CERTIFICATES

DESLOOVERE DIRK d.desloovere at skynet.be
Mon Sep 13 12:09:10 EDT 2004

Dear,

Today I received a certificate for my achievement in the latest wpx rtty contest.

First EU station in the Single Operator All Band Low Power categorie.    After four participations and building up my station I scored very well.

Just like the cq ww rtty ,mother of all contests, there is a note included : " we regret to inform that although you won your category, we can only present you with this certificate due to lack of sponsorship for a plaque " .

I have been mailing to the cq contest manager for my plaques and I like  to sponsor my own, but no plaques yet.

73

DIRK
ON4ADZ