[RTTY] Sound Cards

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Wed Sep 15 17:36:56 EDT 2004

Yeah i understand that BUT...
there were better cards for better noise figures, and decoding, and there was
a survey done, looks like i'll have to go back if theres a way to and find the post's
on this matter..
i do remember that the sound blaster was not rated that well...
im going to check on the writelog reflector, maby i got the reflectors messed up..
tnks..

BTW i will post my findings i have Rx mail on this matter, and others are in need to know..

Tony