[RTTY] Back after Ivan

Don Hill aa5au at aa5au.com
Fri Sep 17 11:53:18 EDT 2004

Thoughts and prayers to our fellow citizens in Alabama
and Florida.

I have returned from evacuation but the station is not
operational, including E-mail (aa5au at bellsouth.net)
just yet.

Just wanted to say thank you to those that sent me
well wishes before I left.

I'll be quite busy for the next few days as we try to
repair the damage offshore in the Gulf of Mexico to
our satellite systems.  One rig had two SeaTel 9797
antennas total blown away.  These are large domed
satellite antennnas costing nearly $200k that are
built to withstand 125 knot winds.  They are
completely gone.

I'll try to answer personal mail when I can.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU