[RTTY] (no subject)

AC7ZG ac7zg at verizon.net
Sat Sep 18 16:44:59 EDT 2004

I watched this as well. A I could see OCCASIONALLY between the constant US
calls was a QRZ de VU2WAP?
Most time these US stations were right on top when the VU was
transmitting....Here's a snippet of what I saw in just 3 minutes of
operation (straight off the mixw screen):
DE KU4J KU4J KU4J KU
DE FM1? KX2B  K
DE KU4J KU4J V
VDE K3PX K3PX K3PX KHMCHAI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q BK
DE KU4J KU4J KU4J KU4J BK
QRZ e VU2WAP k
DE KU4JLKU
JLUQ
AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q
AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q
AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q AI2Q
FSR+1::
 K8KWT K8KZT C
VK2WAP R
GFIKWTIXDXRA K2FWT K8((25 K
OFJMKPV3 PBL
De VXYWARUVL=++1(6# VWIJLQCYS
VU2WAP DE KU4J KU4J KU4J KU4J BK
AI2Q AI2UPNPKCQ AI2Q
AI2Q AI2Q AI2QKKK

These guys weren't listening -- some like AI2Q were just sending constantly
KU4J would send repeatedly after the others sent...
Particularly disturbing were the 3 lines by 5 calls of AI1Q -- he wasn't
going to let anyone else call....
looks like Tim was one of the guys calling! (or maybe someone used his
callsign?)
I never saw the 5 call...probably in skip zone?  And at no time was any VU
copy showing a EU only (although the calls worked were all EU earlier).
Maybe these guys didn't see the EU? But that still does not explain the rude
behavior.

AC7ZG
Out in Oregon...