[RTTY] CQWW RTTY for K0BX

k0bx at qsl.net k0bx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 10:30:10 EDT 2004

 CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0BX
Operator(s): K0BX
Station: K0BX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

80:
40: 28 62 9 15 10
20: 194 479 28 59 25
15: 217 611 7 56 17
10: 8 20 1 6 5
Total: 447 1172 45 136 57 Total Score = 278,936

Club:

Comments:

Friday night was a bust, conditions were very poor
forcing me to go to 40 meters
which I normally never operate. Found to my pleasure
that it was open and
worked several Europeans.
Saturday and Sunday were very good. I only did a
part-time effort but loads of
Europeans stations. I did noticed that there was a lot
of new rtty'ers. You
could tell because of some of the LONG exchange, my
call three time, their call
three time, zone, name, names of their kids. But at
least they were on and
making contacts.
Rig Kenwood TS-850S/AT 400HZ filter
Drake L-7 Amp (sometimes)
4 element on 20, 3 on 15 and 4 on 10 meter beams.
BTW, I counted 10 stations in the contest from STL MO
that I knew about! MO
should have been easy to work.

Joe K0BX
STL MO