[RTTY] QSO B4

w2nra at optonline.net w2nra at optonline.net
Mon Sep 27 12:40:44 EDT 2004

Patrick wrote:
> Fully agree with Bob: nothing more annoying and useless than "QSO
> B4" especialy with Cabrillo logs...

Thanks, Patrick, for the tip.  This was my first RTTY contest and it happened to me.  An HB0 sent me a "QSO BR".  I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't.  You are absolutely right, the station wasn't in my log, so I called.  It would have been nice to have an HB0 in my log.  Oh well, I submitted my log, so should I feel sorry for the HB0 that will have one less Q he's going to get credit for?

73,
Art
W2NRA