[RTTY] GU0SUP SOABLP CQWW

Jim Littlefield WN1X at cox.net
Mon Sep 27 17:27:32 EDT 2004

Phil Cooper wrote:

>No FL stations heard - for obvious reasons - and I guess there weren't any
>on, but what has happened on RI? Once upon a time, that was a difficult
>State to work unless you could find Ray WF1B, but I think I had 4 or 5
>different calls giving out RI!

We may be small, but we are loud :-)

I had a blast running the contest, even if I was only running 50 watts
into an inverted-V in the attic of my condo. I even managed to work KH7X
for a new state early Saturday morning. I also heard a HC8 station, but
couldn't get through the pileup, sigh. Maybe next year...

--
73 de Jim Littlefield WN1X