[RTTY] WW RTTY Observation and question.

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Mon Sep 27 23:27:53 EDT 2004

I was also subject to both,
diddle diddle and no print, I guessed the same, holding a freq,
and was exposed to the same, freq  highway robbery, but it was from a W7
call
and its at the back of the beam at the time. when I was facing east, so I'll
take that as being the problem
with a 4 element explorer 14 antenna
so ahh, I'll mark it on the board as another RTTY contest gone well and
nothing blew up..
working my first DXCC during a contest is a big jump for me
all in all nothing to complain about, and cannot wait for the next..
I did not get the Santa-Cruz sound card installed, till now and what a
difference..
then the on board one..
Seeya in the next one..

my only pet-peeve is..
the bone-heads, on their own freq's calling CQ and working a station, then
spotting them on their own
CQing freq,  really now? do we need to do this or should I bust his QSO to
get a multi that he spotted on his own
freq..
maybe we should have Cluster Edicit as a new thread!

Tony
N1LDY

Subject: [RTTY] WW RTTY Observation and question.