[RTTY] 10 & 15 meter scatter paths

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Tue Sep 28 12:16:30 EDT 2004

Base on years of experience in the ARRL 10 meter and IARU tests (yes, I
sometimes operate other modes), from here when conditions are bad a lot
of 10/15 Mtr US and VE contacts are made on back scatter or whatever by
beaming the Caribbean and south.  Even some of my European Qs happen that
way.

73, Larry L W0ETC