[RTTY] CQWW RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 18:45:09 EDT 2004

 CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY
Call: KS0M
Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO
   80:    7    7       3       1     1
   40:   54   94      19      15     9
   20:   75  167      18      37    18
   15:   83  233       1      39    14
   10:    2    6       0       2     2
Total:  221  507      41      94    44  Total Score = 90,753

Comments: With a sick wife I was lucky to make 221 contacts. I enjoyed what
time I could be at the rig. I worked HC8N and LT0H for my 10 M contacts. My
thanks to those two contest regulars. I goofed by not realizing that I was
not working states on 15 meters. Missed a few multies that way. With all the
comments about operating practices, I hope that it is not a problem for
those who work me because I send in the exchange < your call >
< exchange > < my call >.  I believe the FCC requires a complete exchange,
even in a contest.

73...Dick  KS0M