[RTTY] CQWW ROBOT REJECTS A CABRILLO LOG AS NOT BEING A CABRILLO LOG!

Bob Wanderer aa0cy at QUADNET.NET
Tue Sep 28 22:32:31 EDT 2004

I can understand the semantics regarding classification and
the need to correct.  That has happened to me and I just
change it to what the robot requests.  But the CQWW RTTY
robot is rejecting my Cabrillo log by claiming it is not in
Cabrillo format.  How do I handle that?

Because WF1B doesn't do a Cabrillo conversion, I am using a
program I got from a ham in Sweden (callsign doesn't spring
to mind and I don't feel like going downstairs to the
basement and firing up the contest computer just to get that
information).  It does everything automatically.

No response yet from W6OTC to my request for assistance.

Thanks & 73,
Bob AA0CY/3