[RTTY] LoTW comments

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 10:22:54 EDT 2004

I applied for and have a cert for each of the calls I have had. I then up
loaded the logs from each call to the LoTW. I have had three calls,
including my present one, KS0M. After up loading the logs for WB0WLX and
KC0MY, I had the two old calls linked to KS0M. Now, if someone loads a qso
file that has a WB0WLX contact,  it is automatically credited to the KS0M
account. It appears to me that in some of the comments, it is not understood
that you can link old calls under your current call  My $0.02 worth.

73 Dick  KS0M

Larry, W0ETC, I called you many times during the CQWW. I guess we just did
not have propagation. I could hear you but you never hear me. SRI about

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League