[RTTY] The Makrothen Contest - The Results

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Thu Sep 30 16:58:16 EDT 2004

Hi,

the results of the first Makrothen in March 2004 are out now!

For the last six month I was so busy in my job, that I had no
time to be active on the bands .. that's live!

However, I have written my own private log checking software
package and the next time the results will be out much faster!
At the next weekend I want to update almost all Web Pages
of "The Makrothen Contest" Web site.

Check out the results at

Europe: http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/

World:  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/The_Makrothen_Contest/

Have fun and I hope you will participate in The Makrothen Contest
at 9-10th of October this year! Please check out the rules!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
or the Mirror http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn/