[RTTY] VU4 QSLs

Juergen Krumm DJ5JK at T-Online.de
Fri Apr 1 08:20:00 EST 2005

Hi all,

sorry for being somewhat off topic, but it might be interesting
and good to know for many DXers that the VU4RBI/VU4NRO QSL cards
are coming now.

I received 3 cards today confirming all my 5 SSB/CW contacts.
Unfortunately my two PSK31 QSOs - urgently needed for #325 in
digital mode - are still missing. However the missing QSOs
are correctly shown on their log search. Maybe they did not
succeed in merging the digital computer log with the main
paper log!?

So I will try again and send another mail to India.

Good luck to all,
73 de Joe, DJ5JK