[RTTY] EA WW RTTY - GU0SUP SOABLP

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Apr 3 12:49:59 EDT 2005

Afternoon one and all!

Here is my attempt:

       QSOs	Pts	DX:	Prov	Call Areas
80m: 	0	0	0	0	0
40m:	48	165	27	3	2
20m:	129	176	40	9	10
15m:	38	70	20	3	6
10m:	0	0	0	0	0
Total:	215	411	87	15	18

Total multipliers:	120
Score:			49320
Station Description: 	IC756Pro + 70 watts
Antenna(s): 		2 ele beam, plus inverted L for 40m
Op time:		About 7 hours

Conditions seemed a little better than they have been over the last few
weeks, but still very poor.
40m was good just after our sunrise this morning, with YV6BTF, FM5JC, K4GMH
and K9MUG/4 all with very good signals.
Lots of instances of frequency battles going on, which made it harder, and I
am sure a few folk think they worked me, but didn't!

There was one outstanding signal on 20m: K7ABC was S9+15 here, with a very
nice clean signal. NL7V was also good, as was YE0ANA.

Made a few more Q's than last year, and the points were up by a little too.

Thanks to all for the fun, especially all the EA's that took part, and
thanks for the points.
My log will be on LoTW shortly.

73 de Phil GU0SUP