[RTTY] Winlink

ws7i ws7i at ewarg.org
Tue Apr 5 13:57:41 EDT 2005

>From: WI8W <wi8w at wi8w.org>
>Winlink will not go away anytime soon.  The ARRL, and several >of their board members, are in bed with the manufacturer of >the Winlink equipment.

At least get it correctly, Winlink is software not equipment. And what is most interesting is that most of the "current" push is on VHF/UHF and not on HF as the ARRL stuff uses the internet for forwarding. E.g. Paclink, etc.

I would urge all to voice there opinion what ever it may be to the email address given but do try to be accurate!

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by F-Prot]