[RTTY] Winlink

WI8W wi8w at wi8w.org
Tue Apr 5 14:17:39 EDT 2005

Sorry, I agree that Winlink is actually a software based system. What I
was referring to in my post is that the equipment being adopted and
promoted by the ARRL to transmit that data is a PACTOR III based piece
of hardware manufactured by SCS .  This equipment  is what most
ARES/RACES groups are adopting  at the encouragement of the ARRL.

These are the units that I have encountered on the bands interfering
with my communications.  These are the people the ARRL is in bed with.

http://www.scs-ptc.com/news.html

de wi8w