[RTTY] HAMVENTION, HAMRADIO & HAMFAIR

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Wed Apr 6 11:57:47 EDT 2005

I was in the 2002 in Friedrichshafen, and this year also I go, so it is
possible that we are in the fair.
Greetings

EA2RY - Roberto
ex-EC2ADR/EB2DRV FG/EA2RY CT9R
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 06/04/2005, a las 17:46, Waldemar DK3VN escribió:

Hi,

this year is my HAM Convention Year. ~:)
I am going to Dayton/USA, Friedrichshafen/Germany and Tokyo/Japan.

If you are going to HAMRADIO/Friedrichshafen/Germany then you must
attend the "Second RTTY Gathering"! Please let me know, if you will
be there. The gathering will be on Friday 19:00 (7pm); more info soon.
BTW: The dates of the HAMRADIO/Germany are 24.-26. June 2005 (Fr/Sa/Su).

Until then you can check out a lot of nice pictures and a great article
from Phil, GU0SUP on the RWRL Web Site. Look for "Picture Collection"
in the menue on the left.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/