[RTTY] Not RTTY - need info

sjolin sjolin at swbell.net
Thu Apr 7 22:06:01 EDT 2005

You've got some nice gear there Dick. The Collins gear is from around 1960
and was top of the line then. I think a good 75S1 probably will go for $350
to perhaps as much as $500. Probably the same for the matching transmitter.
I would check ebay for recent prices and product descriptions.

Here is another website you might want to check for information on Collins
gear:

http://www.wa3key.com/collins.html

73 de Dave, N0IT