Re: [RTTY] ÄRTTYÅ RTTY length and macros

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Fri Apr 8 13:37:37 EDT 2005

Yes, I remember RTTY by WF1B, for one, will not send a space as the last
character of a macro. I had forgotten about that, but other programs will
send a space at the end, and is very important as Jan pointed out. An
additional "K" with those programs is a waste of time and is not needed.

Thanks for the reminder, Jan.

--
73, Bill W6WRT