[RTTY] Where are you staying at Dayton?

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sat Apr 9 07:33:09 EDT 2005

Last night I made reservations at  The Drury Inn. It is a new Motel
scheduled to open on May 1st. I callled to verify that before I made the
reservation. There are two of us staying cost is $119 a night, not
counting taxes.

Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
6616 MILLER LANE
DAYTON, OH 45414
(937) 454-5200

I couldn't get a reservation at the Ramada Inn you mentioned. The Drury is is just down the road a short distance.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL

Waldemar DK3VN wrote:

>Hi,
>
>meanwhile I have figured out, that this HAM's: K5DJ, K7WM, OH2BP,
>OH7LZR and me DK3VN are staying at
>
>Ramada Inn (North)
>4079 Little York Rd
>Dayton, OH  45414
>
>Anyone else there? Or at any other hotel, in a camping tent, sleeping
>under the bridge, wherever?  ~:) ~:)
>
>Until 2003 we had big RTTY Diners; unfortunately this great time
>is gone. But it would be a great idea to see us at the same hotel
>at the same water hole, at the same time .. this year again.
>
>I will arrive at Dayton on Thursday in the evening and leave Dayton
>on Sunday afternoon.
>
>73 de Waldemar, DK3VN

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com