[RTTY] Where are you staying at Dayton?

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sat Apr 9 13:29:59 EDT 2005

It looks like a nice hotel and it should be in good shape as it appears
to be in the final phases of construction or maybe by now it is
completed.

I doubt we will make it two Dayton this year for two reasons.  First,
about the time of Dayton I will probably be finishing chemo therapy for
my CLL and might not be up to the trip.  Second, even if I'm up to the
trip, the price of gas is high and my VW Touareg at best get 19 MPG on
the highway.  If we go to Dayton it will be a last minute decision based
on how I'm feeling and finances.

One thing I know I'll miss if we don't go to Dayton is drinking and
eating at the Dublin Inn.  If you've never been there give it a try.  I
hope everyone who goes to Dayton has a great time!

73 Larry

W0ETC