[RTTY] Thanks to BARTG

Bob Stewart rstewart at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 12 18:00:26 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have just received a certificate from BARTG for 1st in Oceania for the
2004 HF RTTY Contest SOAB.

Thanks to BARTG and John GW4SKA. I appreciate the hard-backed envelope that
John uses to post out, the certificate was received in good condition.

If you missed me in the recent EA RTTY contest it was due to a power outage
at the Quartz Hill site. The site is fed by a 4km long 11KV private line
crossing rugged country. A pole supporting a long span across a gully
collapsed and it has taken until this week for repairs to be completed.

73

Bob ZL2AMI