[RTTY] MMTTY & Another sound card soft

walter giovannini wgiovan at adinet.com.uy
Sat Apr 16 00:54:07 EDT 2005

Hello. all and ve3nea

A very interesting research about the MMTTY and another soundcard software.
I using for a long time (more than 10 years) a RITTY by K6STI , and test with MMTTY and also
with my old P38 and a new  PTC IIE.
In all the cases RITTY overcome easy the p38 and PTC IIE. and of course I stop to use, and focus only in RITTY.
In a real contest I use writelog with RITTY and with a second soundcard run MMTTY in another window.
Also the same results RITTY, is for a long the winner. In many cases the RITTY easily decode a weak signial
and MMTTY print garbage.
But of course is only my feel and I like if you test also RITTY with TRUETTY and another soundcard software.

regards walter cx7bf