[RTTY] IC-756pro3 & RTTY;

David Burger david.burger at usyd.edu.au
Wed Apr 20 02:13:03 EDT 2005

Am seeking some guidance about non-memory RTTY transmit from my new rig;

-          Is anyone aware of a little PIC based RTTY modulator that
would connect say an old PC keyboard (PS2 or USB style) and say the
IC-756pro3 ACC ports together... Just wanting to bypass a laptop for a
real simple RTTY station.  I've ordered a little Stamp BS2 kit to have a
go myself.   It is almost so trivial, I figure google & I must be
missing something.  I'd imagine a few people would jump at a toy like
this !

Any ideas welcome?

David Burger  VK2CZ  (also VK9XD.. and hence reason for question..)