[RTTY] SP RVG de GU0SUP

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Apr 24 12:45:15 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Mmm! Hard work eh? 10m was totally dead, and 15m wasn't much better. Not
only poor propagation, but a nasty cold with flu-like symptoms made it even
harder for me.

I was pleased to get the final SP Province (L) in the last hour of the
contest, so I had all 16 on 20m. However, I had only 1 on 80m, and 2 on 40m,
so I missed a lot of easy mults.
The six continents were relatively easy though.
I was a little surprised at how few SP stations were actually CQ'ing.

I had also thought the new version of WL may just have had a Cabrillo
export, but clearly not. Perhaps this should be dealt with before next
years' contest.

Anyway, here is my score-sheet:
 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	Provinces
80m: 	7	35	6	1
40m:	28	150	18	2
20m:	209	1270	43	16
15m:	11	90	9	0
10m:	0	0	0	0
Total:	255	1545	76	19

Continents:		6
Total multipliers:	95
Score:			880650
Op time:		About 10 hours.

Many thanks to all for the QSO's and my log is already uploaded to LoTW.

If you are an award chaser, check out the BARTG awards at
www.bartg.demon.co.uk
I am the awards manager for BARTG, and will offer any assistance in gaining
our awards.

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP