[RTTY] TS570 with afsk

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Apr 27 06:52:13 EDT 2005

Pete

I'm not sure about output being only 10W when drive is reduced so ALC
doesn't indicate, as I haven't used my 570 for sometime.  However, I can
help you with your question on FSK.  The 570 does do FSK.  The relevant menu
adjustments are:

29........FSK shift (170Hz default)
30........"ON" (space) or "OFF" (mark) on key down
31........High/Low tone select

Connections via ACC2

Pin         Function
1            N/C