[RTTY] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

Martin De Craemer martin at on6mx.be
Mon Aug 1 05:28:07 EDT 2005

Hello Jim and the group

Nothing to worry about for now , i got one from ebay US for 30$
including shipping to Belgium.
So did my pal ON7DG Gino and both cards work
like a charm.
At this time there are 9 still on ebay at good prices.
But i guess once the word gets out these babies might be hard to find.
Music lovers seem to like them too.
Start bidding gentlemen.

73 de ON6MX Martin