[RTTY] SCC RTTY

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:24:42 EDT 2005

On 8/26/05, Bill Turner <dezrat1242 at ispwest.com> wrote:
> At 02:01 AM 8/26/2005, dk3vn at nexgo.de wrote:
>
> >Many of them loves nitpicking. We call it "Erbsenzaehlen".

> More Erbsenzaehlen to begin with = fewer emails asking "what did they mean".

I've got to agree.  I'm in a technical field at work and ham radio is
also a technical field and sometimes it's really important to have the
smallest details be correct.

I understand about the "bean counting", though it has a different
connotation in North America, and I think that has something to do
with the internet ...

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail

'They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin