[RTTY] RTTY spots for last Friday and Saturday morning?

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Aug 29 13:25:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Don AA5AU has been evacuated due to the hurricane, and he was to have done
the VK2SG RTTY DX Notes this week.
He sent an email before leaving, asking the other editors to collect spots
in case he cannot get home to release them.

I have spots from Saturday 27 at 1338UTC, but could do with some spots from
0000UTC on Friday 26 until 1330 on Saturday 27 August.
Does anyone have anything saved?
The OH2AQ cluster only went back as far as 1338UTC on Saturday, but I was
hoping one of you may have been running Spotcollector and managed to save
the spots.

If not, then the next VK2SG Notes may be missing a small portion of spots,
but in the scale of things, Don's safety is more important!

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP