[RTTY] RTTY on Six Meters

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 10:27:43 EST 2005

Bob, KE4QOK

Thanks for the info on the Digital on Six (DOS) and I have bookmarked the
page. Interesting, I noted yet another frequency for RTTY on the DOS web
page

>50.300 MHz Operating Frequency for RTTY and MFSK

I registered for DOS number and found another interesting note saying
" ....All members should share their DOS numbers while making contacts on
50.290MHz."

Looks like 50.290 and 50.300 may be the place for PSK and RTTY on six
meters.  My shameless self spot on the AR-Cluster

50300.0  AA5VU   02-Dec-2005 1525Z  RTTY shameless self spot   K <AA5VU>

73, Dick AA5VU