[RTTY] K3SV TARA RTTY Melee

Bill G. K3SV k3sv at direcway.com
Mon Dec 5 19:07:05 EST 2005

K3SV SOHP TARA MELEE 2005

         QSO         DX        STATES/PROVS
        61        11         25

SCORE:   ..2196 points

All was set for a fun contest and then the noise hit. So bad I could not operate. Too dark to investigate so waited until morning. 26 degrees F and windy, so great day for antenna work. Finally found a connector with water in it. Replaced the connector in time to start with Xmas decorations. Contest took a back seat. Disappointed but happy I found the "noise".  73 Bill K3SV