[RTTY] STDYKN + right click

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Dec 8 08:18:56 EST 2005

Hi Rich and the group,

OOoopppppsssss! Exit the brain-fade".
Yes, right clicking does transcribe from letters to figures shift, and NOT correcting reversed characters.

I had something odd going on in my brain, and started thinking of shifted characters, hence the post, and somehow got well and truly confused. And I hadn't even been drinking!

My apologies for misleading anyone with this bit of info.

I am not sure about the thought of the text being a reference to STNDBY and KN, as why would you answer a CQ with that sort of message? Still, I guess it might happen, and I have seen stranger things sent.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP