[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Round-Up Rules - QUESTIONs about band changes, etc.

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 17:38:27 EST 2005

They allow to use packet for Multy Operators, Only.
  In fact - confusing rules at some point.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Shelby Summerville <k4ww at arrl.net> wrote:
  Jim Preston wrote: "I would like an Assisted or Unlimited category added to
the contest. I enjoy using packet when the rules permit."

The rules http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2006/rtty.html already allow
packet use, by single operators!

3.2. Multioperator, Single Transmitter:

3.2.3. Includes those single operators that use any form of spotting
assistance such as from nets or packet.

IMHO, RTTY Roundup isn't broken, so lets not try and fix it?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW