[RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 19:10:26 EST 2005

This is 100 percent correct, Shelby.
  That's why it is neccessary to create SO Assisted Group for those, who uses Packet (I beleive 80-90% guys are using Packet/DX Cluster these days, anyway)
  The Singles never can be combined with Multies.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Shelby Summerville <k4ww at arrl.net> wrote:
  WW3S asked: "So whats the difference between Muli-Single and SO2R? The
number of operators?"

SO is not limited to 6 band changes, regardless of the number of
transmitters being used! I'm convinced that I, as SO using packet, can
finish higher in the M/S category, than I can in SO.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW