[RTTY] my first & only comment on packet

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Dec 15 07:13:36 EST 2005

I completely solved my concerns for 'packet or not to packet'
I just don't submit scores!

I don't need my call on any score sheet.
I don't have to worry about someone thinking I'm cheating.
I don't have to worry about who's concerned about my serial number.
I don't have to worry about miscopying an exchange and earning an UBN.
I don't have to worry about someone getting dinged if I goof up and send an incorrect
exchange.
I just have fun.
Maybe I even improve my skills.
Maybe I'll see a way to improve my station.
Maybe I do better than before.
Maybe I won't.

But most of all.
I won't have to read all the arguments, pro & con various rules and interpretations.

"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win." Yogi Berra

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm