[RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Sun Dec 18 05:17:22 EST 2005

Tom Osborne wrote: "When I ran 1 radio and an amp, I would just come in and
turn the rig on and go.  When it was over, turn it off till the next
contest.  Ho Hum. just get on and have fun-that's what it's about."

Guess y'all just need to start calling me "ho hum", because that's exactly
what I like to do! I've quit comparing scores, except in NAQP, when I try,
unsuccessfully, so far, to beat my teammates! If I do better than the last
contest, great, if I don't do better, not so great, but still fun! It's far
to cold, for me, to fish, so I work harder at having fun, that anything
else!
The SO1R vs SO2R debate will likely go on forever, and likely will never be
resolved?

Happy Holidays to y'all

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW