[RTTY] OK DX RTTY Cabrillo file workaround for WL users

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 19 00:33:35 EST 2005

For WriteLog users, I've created a tutorial on how to create a Cabrillo file
from your 2005 OK RTTY DX WriteLog log file.  It is now available on
rttycontesting.com at the link below.  Thanks to Bernd DC3HB for finding this
workaround.

http://rttycontesting.com/okrttyfix/ok_rtty_cabrillo_creation.html

I've been told the OK RTTY DX sponsors will accept Cabrillo log files.

PLUS, I need everyone to send me their OK RTTY DX Cabrillo file so that I can
update the RTTY Callsign database one more time before Roundup.  It seems there
were a lot of new RTTY contest ops getting their feet wet this past weekend in
anticipation of operating in the Roundup.  So I want to get all the new calls in
the file before then.

73, Don AA5AU