[RTTY] Monitor problem

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:38:42 EST 2005

On 12/28/05, Phil Cooper <pcooper at guernsey.net> wrote:

> However, the best solution is to change to flat panel monitors (which I did
> some while ago), as these are quiet in that sense. I am not sure how
> noise-proof flat panel monitors are, but I have never heard of anyone
> complaining.
> Also, they aren't that expensive any more!

And LCD panels use less than half the power ... and they are easier on
the eyes (my eyes, at least).

Oh, and they don't weigh much, hardly take up any room, and have
VESA-standard mounting holes on the rear for which there are
*hundreds* of different mounts should you not like the mount that
comes with.

I, too, have switched over the last year.

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin