[RTTY] LCD monitor

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 22:27:42 EST 2005

Hi All

The XYL bought me a new LCD monitor for Christmas.  It is a CTL 5Tx 15"
monitor.  The LCD is really quiet in the radio and I can't find any birdies
when operating--it's just that the quality is not as good (yet).  Right now,
the Dell monitor looks much better than the LCD monitor.  I have been
looking all over my computer to figure how to switch the video display from
a CRT monitor to a LCD monitor, but so far haven't found the right place.

Running a Dell Dimension 2400 with Windows XP.  Any help would be
appreciated.  73
Tom W7WHY